Little Delights Project

It has been way too long since I have had a Little Delights Project post! 


1. I'm loving that it is finally cooling off down here in the south. It's sweater season!!! 

2. We are starting to decorate for Christmas early this year. I love that my mom decorates the whole house so festive.

3. I teach little 8 year olds in church and one of them gave me a little present wrapped with lined paper and tape. Another one of the kids drew me a picture! They are so thoughtful!

4. I've also already started listening to Christmas music :) 

5. Thanksgiving is exactly ONE week away!! I'm ready for some turkey, mashed potatoes, orange rolls, pumpkin pie, cranberry sauce, and so much more!


Don't know what the Little Delights Project is? Read here.

No comments:

Post a Comment